How Do You Contact Amica Customer Service?
Last Updated on October 15, 2023
Amica Mutual Insurance Company, also known simply as Amica, is a Lincoln, Rhode Island-based insurance company founded all the way back in 1907.
Today, Amica offers auto, home, and life insurance to customers across the United States. Amica employs 3,700+ people nationwide and maintains subsidiaries like Amica Life Insurance Company, Amica Property and Casualty Insurance Company, and Amica General Agency, LLC.
You can contact Amica’s customer service via the following:
Live Chat: Amica.com
Customer Service: 800-242-6422
Get a Quote: Amica.com or 800-242-6422
File a Claim: Amica.com or 800-242-6422
Roadside Assistance: 866-286-9968
Does Amica Have 24/7 Customer Service?
Amica offers extended customer service hours. Although the company’s customer service team is not technically available 24/7, they’re available most days of the week during ordinary business hours.
You can file a claim or request roadside assistance with Amica 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
What Are Amica’s Customer Service Hours?
Amica’s customer service hours are:
- For claims live chat, representatives are available from 8am to 9pm ET Monday to Friday and from 10am to 530pm ET on Saturday (closed Sunday)
- For customer service live chat, representatives are available from 6am to midnight ET Monday to Friday and from 7am to midnight ET on Saturday and Sunday
- For general customer service by phone, representatives are available from 6am to 1am ET Monday to Friday and from 7am to midnight ET on Saturday and Sunday via 800-242-6422
- For quote requests by phone, representatives are available from 7am to 11pm ET on Monday to Friday and 8am to 8pm ET on Saturday and Sunday via 800-242-6422
- For making a claim by phone, representatives are available 24/7 at 800-242-6422
- For roadside assistance by phone, representatives are available 24/7 at 866-286-9968
How Do You Contact Amica?
You can contact Amica via live chat, online form, phone, and mail, among other methods:
- For general customer service, call 800-242-6422
- For general online inquiries or information, use Amica’s online email form at https://www.amica.com/en/customer-service/contact-us/form.html
- For a live chat with a representative for claims assistance or customer service, visit Amica.com
- To request a quote, visit Amica.com or call 800-242-6422
- For 24/7 claims handling, call 800-242-6422
- For 24/7 roadside assistance, call 866-286-9968
Does Amica’s Customer Service Have Good Reviews?
Amica is one of the best-rated insurance companies in the United States. The company has strong reviews for claims satisfaction, customer service, pricing, and overall customer satisfaction.
J.D. Power ranks insurance companies each year by asking policyholders about their recent experience making a claim. J.D. Power analyzes responses and then compiles rankings for some of the country’s largest insurers. These rankings make it easy to check each company’s customer service and overall customer satisfaction.
In the 2023 rankings, Amica ranked as the second-best insurance company in the New England subregion, trailing only GEICO in the subregion. Amica scored 833 points on a 1,000-point scale compared to GEICO’s score of 836 (and a regional average of 816). Amica scored better than State Farm (829), Allstate (816), Progressive (802), Liberty Mutual (787), Travelers (782), and other major insurers.
Because Amica only serves policyholders in certain states, the company was not ranked in any other J.D. Power subregions. J.D. Power only analyzes the largest insurers in each subregion.
Forbes also ranked Amica as one of America’s Best Insurance Companies in 2023.
Overall, Amica is known for its strong customer service, and the company’s top J.D. Power ratings prove it.
How Do You File a Claim?
You can file a claim with Amica by phone or online form. Amica’s claims handling representatives are available 24/7.
You can report a claim via Amica’s online claim center at https://www.amica.com/en/claim-center.html. The claims center works regardless of whether or not you’re an Amica policyholder.
Alternatively, you can file a claim via live chat at Amica.com. Amica’s claims handling specialists are available through live chat from 8am to 9pm ET Monday through Friday and from 10am to 530pm ET on Saturday (closed Sunday).
Or, you can call Amica by phone to make a claim 24/7 at 800-242-6422.
How Do You Get Roadside Assistance?
The company’s roadside assistance package covers non-accident-related towing, flat tire changes, jumpstarting dead batteries, delivering fuel, and unlocking doors. If you don’t have roadside assistance but want to add it, you can call 800-242-6422 to discuss your options with an Amica representative.
How Do You Get a Quote?
Amica provides free quotes online via Amica.com. Just enter your ZIP code to get started.
Alternatively, you can call Amica to receive a quote by phone. Talk to Amica at 800-242-6422.
Amica also offers quotes via live chat at Amica.com. You can speak to a representative about a quote from 6am to midnight ET Monday to Friday and from 7am to midnight ET on Saturday and Sunday.