2. Personal Information We Collect
3. Non-Personal Information We Collect
We may also collect information about you that is not personal information. When you access our website, we may collect such things as your IP address, browser, operating system, referring URL, and other general information about our visitors. Generally, this information, on its own, cannot usually be used to identify you.
4. Use of Information
We may use your information:
- To enhance or improve user experience, the website, or service.
- To process transactions.
- To sell, transfer, and exchange with a third party with your consent
- To send e-mails about Insurance Panda or respond to inquiries.
- To send e-mails about Insurance Panda, and other products, news, or updates.
- To send e-mails about other third parties’ products or services.
- To send you special information and promotions related to insurance, if you opt-in.
Additionally, some or all of our cookies may be accessible by third parties.
6. Third-Party Websites
We may link to third-party websites from our own website. We have no control over and are not responsible for, these third-party websites or their use of your personal information. We recommend that you review their privacy policies and other agreements governing your use of their website.
7. Third Party Access to Your Information
Additionally, we may store your information or share it with certain other third parties for reasons that may or may not be related to maintenance, advertising, marketing, or other purposes related to our business. The following is a non-exhaustive list of other entities that we may store, share, or transfer your information with:
8. Law Enforcement
We may disclose your information to a third party where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either.
9. Security of Information
It is in our interest that we take measures on our end to secure our website against third-party attacks and other information breaches. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
10. California Online Privacy Protection Act